Chemistry Jobs in DST-SERB Project @ Agharkar Research Institute
Chemistry Jobs in DST-SERB Project @ Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Junior Research Fellow post. Pharma candidates are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Chemistry jobs 2019. Chemical science jobs at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Agharkar Research Institute, Pune invites postgraduate M Pharma candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates and candidates who have qualified CSIR NET /GPAT/GATE may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: Effect of amyloid beta peptide on intracellular copper metabolism: Implications to inflammation and neurodegeneration.”(SP-288)
Post Code: SP/288/JRF
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
(i) 1st Class M. Sc. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, ICMR/ICAR JRF, GATE/ GPAT, JEST, NBHM, JGEEBILS
Desirable: One year experience of Research in Animal Cell Culture.
Period up to 11th March 2022
Monthly stipend Rs.31,000/- + HRA.
Age Limit: Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years
(Up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3
years(Auto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per DBT-JRF
guidelines. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be
considered for age relaxation as applicable.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.\
- Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- As per revised SERB Guidelines, the CSIR-UGC NET LS candidates are not considered for JRF. Hence, the NET-LS selected candidate(s) will be initially considered for Research Student @ Rs.28000/- (fixed) p.m., till the final decision is taken by SERB.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 25th April 2019 (Thursday)
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemistry Jobs in DST-SERB Project at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Junior Research Fellow post. Chemistry candidates are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Pharma jobs 2019. Pharmaceutical science jobs at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.