IIT, Kanpur Recruiting Chemistry Senior Project Associate
IIT, Kanpur Recruiting Chemistry Senior Project Associate. Career @ IIT, Kanpur. Applications are invited for the temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate @ IIT, Kanpur. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Code: SCDT/FlexE/076
Project Title: “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
Qualification: B.Tech (Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg. / Electrical Engg.) + 1 year experience Or M.Sc. (Chemistry) + 1 Year experience.
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Working experience in Coating technology
- Familiar with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension, and viscosity
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for the development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier
Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] latest by 20th January 2019.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at [email protected]