Young Professional II Post @ ICAR-IISR | MSc Chemistry Candidates Walk-In
MSc chemistry candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview for a young professional position at ICAR- Indian Institute of Spices Research. Indian Institute of Spices Research jobs for msc chemistry candidates as per the details given below:
Job Title: Young Professional II
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: Upper age limit not to exceed 35 years for men and 40 years of for women as on the date of the interview. (Age relaxation as per Govt of India rules)
Remuneration: Rs 25000/- per month (Consolidated)
Nature of Work : Extraction of oil,oleoresin,HPLC analysis, Sequential extraction,column chromatography etc
Qualifications: MSc Chemistry with 60% marks
How to Apply:
1. The above position is purely on temporary basis and is for the period One Year.. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR-Kozhikode would be final and binding in all aspects.
5. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
6 Those who do not possess the proof of Age and Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview.
- Date of Interview – 08.05.2018
- Venue of Interview – ( At IISR Main Campus Chelavoor)