MSc Chemistry Candidates Apply for JRF Position @ IISER Pune
MSc chemistry candidates apply for junior research fellow position at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is recruiting for msc chemistry candidates for a jrf position. Junior Research Fellow position for msc chemistry candidates as per the details given below:
Job Title: JRF
No. of Posts :1
Project Tittle:Synthesis of a new saturated N-heterocyclic silylene, its reactivity and catalytic applications
Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/- per month
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade. CSIR-NET/GATE or equivalent examinations qualified.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or
compensation on termination of the project.
General Information / details about the post
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
10.No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11.Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before May 30, 2018. Please mention “Junior Research Fellow, Project Code: 30917331” in the subject line
of the email.