Project Associate Post for Chemistry Candidates @ IIT Roorkee
MSc chemistry candidates apply for project associate position at IIT Roorkee. IIT Roorkee is hiring for project position at IIT Roorkee. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Associate
No. of Posts :2
Remuneration : Rs. 10,000/- PM
Job Description: Carrying out experiment and Assistance, Literature survey
Qualifications: B. Tech in Chemical Engineering/ M.Sc in Chemistry/ relevant field
How to Apply:
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
• Experience including research, industrial field and others.
• Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Note: The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is April 21, 2018 by 5 PM.
The interview will be held at 4 PM on April 27, 2018 at Chemical Engineering Department, IIT
(Dr. C. B. Majumder)
Tel: (01332 28 5321) Name and signature of Principal Investigator
Email: [email protected]
*To be uploaded on IIT Roorkee website and copy may be sent to appropriate addresses by PI
for wider circulation.