Project Assistant Post for MSc Chemistry @ IISER Pune
IISER Pune is recruiting msc chemistry candidates for project assistant post. MSc Chemistry candidates apply for a project post at IISER Pune. IISER Pune job opportunity for msc chemistry candidates, as per the details posted below:
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Metal oxide and sulfide based nanostructures for Charge storage applications
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 8,000/- per month
Job Requirement: Hands on experience in solution processing of nanomaterials
- Minimum Educational Qualification : M. Sc in Physics / Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or Equivalent grade
- Preference : Candidate should have done project in Materials Science
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before April 15, 2018. Please mention “Project Assistant, Proj. Code : 30116233” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time, venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Application Deadline – April 15, 2018