Research Associate Post for MSc Chemistry Candidates @ Novozymes
Novozymes hiring msc and bsc chemistry candidates for a research associate position.Candidates with a MSc, BSc are eligible for a associate vacancy. Bengaluru job vacancy for msc and bsc candidates. Apply online for an r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details on the same below:
Job Title : Research Associate,Textile Satellite Application Laboratory,Bangalore
Ref : 4887BR
City : Bangalore
Country : India
Job Area : Technical Services
Research Associate, Textile Satellite Application Laboratory, Bangalore, India:
Novozymes is looking to hire an energetic and action-oriented Research Associate for the for our New Textile Satellite Laboratory In Bangalore which will strengthen our current and future needs of Asia Pacific Textile growth plan/ambitions. The position is based in Bangalore and you will report to the Textile Satellite Laboratory Supervisor.
- In this role, you will Independently conduct routine lab work (e.g. solution and media preparation, fabric preparation, sample measurement, dyeing and finishing experiments, physical testing of fabric, SOP preparations etc.).
- This role will require to do basic compilation and interpretation of data from the experiments and other Lab support work, such as chemical, enzyme and non-enzyme sample registration in the Novozymes system, lab maintenance and clean up, safety work support etc.
- You will also provide sales support to the commercial team in planning and coordination of customer seminars, coordination and arranging samples to Beijing lab and external customers
- You will require to regularly coordinate with Textile Lab in Beijing.
- Research Associate will play a key role in planning and execution of customer specific trials, preparing demos, fabric swatches and report preparation along with Lab supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree specializing in Textile or Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Sciences, or related fields
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in Textile Application lab preferably from Textile Wet-Processing Industry or Textile Testing.
- Should have used Microsoft Office package, Especially, Ms-word, MS-Excel, MS Outlook
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Work with chariness and responsibility, well cooperative, team-working spirit.