Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Title: Research Associate, Development Quality Assurance
- Review of analytical method validation and method equivalency.
- Review & approval of protocols and reports of analytical method validations and method equivalency.
- To review and compliance of different online records and analytical data without any deviation and provide inputs as applicable. To help in implementation of quality system whenever required.
- To help manufacturing site for audits of regulatory authorities. Observations during regulatory inspections related to documents submitted from R& D.
- Investigation and closure of major incidences.
- Any other work assigned by Department Head