BASF Asia Pacific
We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We have over 110,000 employees connecting around the world. For you, this means an almost unlimited range of job opportunities, career development and lots of potential to continue learning . At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
Job Title : Lab Executive
BASF shares a rich history with India spanning more than a century. With our vast knowledge in the field of chemistry, we manufacture high-quality, innovative products that cater to a wide range of industries. BASF in India has 9 production sites, 2 R&D centers and more than 2,000 employees and is well positioned to meet the current and future needs of the ever-growing Indian market. Main Tasks:
- Planning, carrying out and work up of organic reactions on laboratory scale to provide organic materials for further research purposes.
- Monitoring of reactions TLC, HPLC and GC.
- Interpretation of NMR results.
- Summary of results obtained in laboratory, documentation in lab journals.
- Optimize process flows and methods of concerned working fields. Evaluate, inquire, document and present of results if necessary.
- Cooperates in cross functional project teams.
- Acquire and document existing and elaborated knowledge.
- Education and supporting of trainees as well as interns and ensure targeted safe work performance
- Qualification: Master of chemistry / analytical chemistry
- Experience: 2-8 Years industry Experience
- Thorough knowledge of chemical laboratory work
- Experience with scientific data retrieving tools like Beilstein, SciFinder