Uttarakhand Avurved University
An autonomous body of Uttarakhand Government)
Tel: +91-135-2685138, 2685124, Fax:+91-135-2685137
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Exploring plant-derived SGLT2 inhibitors to treat type-2 diabetes and unravelling their structure-activity. relationship
Principal Investigator: Dr. D.K. Semwal
Funding Agency: NMPB
Salary: Rs. 25000+HRA for first 2 years and 28000+HRA for.third year
The candidate without research experience (after PG) will be-given-a-consolidated-fellowship-of Rs. 22000 p.m. whereas with one year of research experience (after PG) will be given a consolidated fellowship of Rs. 24000 p.m. After two years’ experience, the fellow will be given Rs. 25000+HRA p.m
- Essential Qualification: Master degree in Organic Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacognosy with at least 60% marks or equivalent in a CGPA format.
- Desirable Qualification: (1) Two years research experience in the relevant field (i.e. Molecular Biology/ Cell Culture/ Animal handling/ Pharmacology! Phytochemistry) supported by publications in SCI-indexed Journals; (2) Qualification of NET/ GATE/ GPAT or equivalent National level test; (3) Good computer skills in software, hardware and networking.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Upper age limit on the date of interview should be 30 years; age relaxation of 5 years can be given to highly deserving candidate.
- The total duration of project is 3 years and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis co-terminus with project. The renewal of yearly contract is subjected to satisfactory performance of
- Academic/ experience certificates, thesis, publication/ NOC from the previous employer etc. along with a set of self-attested copies of the certificates/ testimonials must be brought along with at the time of interview.
- The interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held at Uttarakhand Ayurved University, liarrawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand on 1.0 November at 11.00 am onwards.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate appearing for the interview.
The applications must be sent via email to [email protected] cc to [email protected] latest by 05/11/2017; no offline application will be entertained. The shortlisted candidates must be appeared for an interview before the selection committee on 10/11/2017 from 1 lam onwards while the selected candidates have to join the project as earliest as possible because of the pre-decided time frame/ road-map of the project.