INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI
(An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
Transit Campus : Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road,
Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Job Title: Project Assistant/ Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Development of Molecular Probes for Carbon Monoxide Detection in Live Cells
Principal Investigator: Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Funding Agency: IISER Tirupati
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA per month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade. Desirable:
- Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET-JRF or GATE score card.
- Candidates having experience in organic ligands and inorganic complex synthesis, reactivity studies and work experience on UV-Visible and FT-IR instruments.
1. Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching
duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date
i.e 30th October, 2017 by 5.00 P.M. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the
subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
2. All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview scheduled to be held on November 6th, 2017
at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati. No separate email / call letter will be issued.
3. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent
passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of
age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring
all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set
- Date of Interview – November 6th, 2017
- Time of Interview –10:00 A.M.
Application Deadline – 5.00 P.M. on 30th October, 20