The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
Job Title – PA-II
No.of.Posts – 01
Project Title – Estimation of Biological pump in the Bay of Bengal using Stable isotopes of carbon, nitrogen and oxygen — GAP2657
Vacancy No. – GAP2657/1710-17
Duration – 05 months
Consolidated Stipend per month – Rs. 25000
- Essential -M.Sc Marine Chemistry / Hydrochemistry
- Desirable – Hands on experience in analysis of chemical parameters and stable isotopes
Job Requirement –
Analysis of stable carbon and nitrogen isotopes in particulate matter and data synthesis for the project
- Age limits: PA-I:28;PA-II:30;PA-III:35 years. Age relaxations 5 years for statutory groups and women. HRA will be paid as per rules.
- Minimum Marks: PA-I: 55%;PA-II:55%;PA-III:55% in aggregate from any recognized University.
- Date of Interview – 07/09/2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – NIO Regional Center,176, Lawsons Bay Colony Visakhapatnam-530017 Ph.No 0891-2543595