A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.UltraTech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement. It also manufactures ready mix concrete RMC.
Job Title : Staff- Quality Control
Job Number : 170105NO
Location : India-West Bengal-DURGAPUR
Organization :West Bengal Cement Works
- Quality Control
- Testing in shift for raw mix, clinker, cement etc.
- XRF Operation / Calibration
- Chemical analysis / Physical testing of raw materials and finish product.
- BIS, ISO and NABL knowledge
- Coordination with other departments for shift activities
- Maintenance of BIS record as per STI and submission of statutory fees and applications in time.
- Environment External & Internal. Liaison with State Pollution Control Board for various consents as an Environmental Engineer & renewal of certificate, payment of water cess, submission of ambient analysis, Return of Hazardous waste etc.
- Knowledge of SAP and preparation of daily report
- Quality checking of raw materials, Quality checking of cement, Calibration of lab equipment
- Maintenance of spares, chemical & glass wares
- Conducting concrete trials with TASC, analysis of complaint samples
- Housekeeping of inside and outside of laboratory, Testing of empty bags
2. Raw Material Handling:
- Monitoring of gypsum unloading through rakes
- Shifting and storage of gypsum
- Management of wheel loader operation
3. Environment Management:
- Compliance of EC, CTE, CTO norms
- Submission of reports in time
- Compliance of Hazardous waste management Rule
Qualifications : B.Sc(Chemistry) / M.Sc.(Chemistry)
Experience Level : 3 – 5 Years
Application Deadline – Jul 25, 2017, 6:29:00 PM