Requires experienced professionals for positions under Fixed Term Contract or Permanent basis as applicable to work at UniPill Plant, Kanagala Factory, Kanagala – 591 225, Belagavi (Dist.) Karnataka (State).
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a Schedule-B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The Company with seven manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women’s Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres.
Job Title : Deputy Manager (Quality Control)
No.of.Posts : 01
Period of Engagement : Initially for 2 years, which is extendable for further period on need basis (for FTC).
Salary (Rs.) : FTC – Consolidated pay in the range of Rs.25000 to Rs.40000/- per month (for FTC) + Other benefits like Medical, Leaves, etc. as applicable from time to time.
In the Pay Scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- + DA+HRA+Perks and allowances as applicable from time to time, as per the rules of the company.
Essential – M. Pharma with 60% of marks
- 3+ years’ of experience in the field of method validation in Quality Control laboratory of plants with
- WHO/USFDA/MHRA/ENVISA/PICS approval and exposure on following activities:
- To prepare analytical method validation protocols and executes them for API and Formulation using HPLC with UV/DAD/FLD detectors.
- To prepare and execute Forced degradation studies and report impurity profile of formulations.
- To troubleshoot and provide practical solutions for instrument related issues of HPLC, GC.TOC, FTIR and UV.
- To provide timely updated training to analyst with respect to GMP, GDP, and GLP taking guideline from WHO TRS.
- To adhere to and improve the quality management system as per WHO, GMP and Schedule L guideline for QC dept.
Job Title : Analyst (Quality Control)
No.of.Posts : 01
Period of Engagement : Initially for 2 years, which is extendable for further period on need basis.
Salary (Rs.) : Consolidated pay in the range of Rs.8500 to Rs.17000 per month.
Essential – B.Sc./M.Sc. (Analytical chemistry/Chemistry) or B.Pharma with 60% of marks
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Quality Control laboratory of plants with WHO / USFDA / MHRA / ENVISA / PICs approval and exposure on following activities:
- Testing in all instruments including critical instruments like HPLC and GC.
- All tests with respect to raw material and the product including critical tests like related substances.
- Calibration of Instruments in the laboratory like HPLC, GC, TOC, pHmeter, UV, FTIR etc.
How to Apply:
- Apply only in the prescribed application format available in our company website.
- Applications should be accompanied by Resume / CV along with self-attested copies of (a) all the academic certificates & Mark sheets (Secondary education to highest qualification) (b) proof of date of birth (c) proof of complete experience along with pay scales/salary break-up for each positions held in the previous organization(s) (d) Caste Certificate, if applicable, issued by appropriate authority (e) Recent passport size photographs.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
- The appointment will be under Fixed Term Contract (FTC) or Permanent as mentioned against each post, however Management / Company reserves the right to change the employment type suitably at the time of recruitment process depending on candidates qualification, experience and present position.
- Selected candidates will be initially posted at HLL LIFECARE- KANAGALA – 591 225, BELAGAVI, KARNATAKA. However their services are transferable from one place to another either in existence or that would come into existence.
- Maximum age limit is 40 Years for the Deputy Manager (Quality Control) Post and 35 years for Analyst (Quality Control) and Jr. Technician / Production Operator posts. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Experience and age relaxation and higher start in the pay may be considered in case of deserving candidates.
- Candidates may be considered for lower post in case they are found otherwise suitable depending on their qualification, experience and present position.
- Reservation / Roster will be as per the Govt. of India Rules.
- The said recruitment process is liable to be stopped or cancelled at any time at the discretion of the Company with or without assigning any reason and Company’s decision will be final in this regard. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entitle them to be called for Test / Selection / Appointment process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send their application through proper channel or compulsorily produce NOC at the time of test/interview as the case may be, as and when called.
- Those who are short listed by the Company alone will be called for the written test / interview as the case may be.
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi at the time of personal interview.
- Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates, Resume / CV along with recent passport size photograph to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (OPERATIONS), HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, KANAGALA – 591 225., HUKKERI (TALUKA), BELAGAVI (DISTRICT). KARNATAKA (STATE).
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post Applied for:
Last Date to receive the applications is – 26.07.2017.