Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Mass Market
Job ID: 1700173028W
Division to Handle: Mass Market
Experience: Total experience of 6-8 years of Pharmaceutical sales, proven performance track record and experience of team handling of minimum 2-3 years.
Work Location: Kurnool
Salary: Not disclosed by the employer.
The position is of a team handling role and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs.
- Drive business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards.
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in our scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency.
- Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed HCPs in the prescribed territory.
- Schedule appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensure the availability of product to service the customer and manage distributors.
- Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives.
- Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma