Established in 1920, it is rich both materially and intellectually. It is the richest of all heritages “a fine tradition of some fifty-five years in the case of the Canning College and some nine years in the case of the King George’s Medical College.” Its vision is to develop human resource for furtherance of knowledge through teaching, research and innovation and ranked amongst the top educational institutions of the world for the better service to the humanity in general and our nation in particular.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: 02
Work Location: Lucknow
Salary: Rs.45, 000/- p.m.
- Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks in MSc (chemistry) from an Indian university or an accredited foreign university.
- Candidate must have cleared NET by the UGC CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- The candidate may download the application form available in the website (link provided below).
- The complete application should reach
- The Registrar, University of Lucknow-226007 (U.P)
- The application form must accompany self-attested copies of certificates of qualification, experience and a passport size photograph.
- The candidate must submit the application fee in form of D.D. in favour of Finance officer, Lucknow University, Lucknow along with application form as follows. (Rs.1000/- only)
Application Deadline: 10.07.17