NIT-PY is committed to produce effective and responsible technocrats who have the ability to serve the nation on its journey to growth and prosperity. The institute provides keen guidance in terms of experienced and expert faculties as well as facilities to sculpt the bright minds into professionally balanced individuals, capable enough to take up challenges of nature, of society and of the marketplace.
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)
No. of Posts: 01
Work Location: Puducherry
- B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade.
- Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate or 2 years duration in appropriate trade.
- Diploma in Engineering of three years duration from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The nature of appointment is purely temporary for a period of 11 months.
- One month notice is required on either side to quit the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Remuneration for each post will be as per Institute norms.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
- The institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview.
- Mere fulfillment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
Filled in application & summary sheet in the prescribed format (Link provided below) along with the original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the relevant certificates along with any government issued Identity proof should be produced at the time of walk in interview at NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal – 609 609.
- Date of Interview: 28.06.17
- Venue of Interview: NIT, Puducherry