Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Job Title – Junior Research Scientist
Requisition ID – 1701557
- To assist in conduct of the formulation/AI product chemistry studies and work, as discussed with the Sr Research Scientist/Team Leader T&E, to agreed timelines.
- Maintain Laboratory and equipments as per GLP requirements
- Good experimental skills to perform and document analytical work as per GLP
- Good understanding of technical knowledge on analytical instrumentation preferable in MS or NMR.
- Maintain Laboratories and assigned Equipments used for GLP studies as per the GLP requirements
- Assist the Sr. RS/RS in Characterizing analytical references and certified substances
- Good understanding of GLP, SOP and knowledge of formulation/A.I. Product Chemistry
- Ensure HSE and waste disposal as per the site policy
- Communicate results and programs effectively with staff
- Ensure compliance with all company HS&E policies and GLP
- Less experienced PhD (preferably Chemistry) or Master degree in Science with 2-3 year industrial experienced.
- Good experimental skills
- Able to plan and organize work to achieve a high level of productivity and to meet important deadlines.
- IT literate relevant to work
- Sound understanding of GLP and knowledge of formulation/Ai Product Chemistry
- Good knowledge of written English
- Team player, flexible and with people skill
Primary Location: IND-Goa-Ilhas