SavaHealthcare Limited is part of Sava Group, which is established 2003 & headquartered in Pune, India, is an integrated PIC/s and WHO-GMP certified manufacturer & Exporter of one of the widest range of therapeutic products from solid/liquid dosage forms.
Having presence in around 30 countries across the globe with all relevant regulatory accreditations the company has unbiased focus on quality, efficacy & reliability of its products.
With strong R & D & technical competence, the company has developed excellence in manufacturing superlative quality products at enviable economy.
Job Title : Executive / Officer – R&D (Analytical Development)
No.of.Posts : 1
Experience : 3 – 6 Years
Location : Pune
(Exposure of DPI Analytical Method Development is must )
- Develop analytical methods for the determination of uniformity of drug delivery and particle size distribution by using DUSA and Next Gen Impactor.
- Perform the analysis of routine and stability samples for assay and RS studies by using various analytical instruments like DUSA, NGI, HPLC etc.
- Perform calibration activities as per the SOP for various DPI analytical instruments.
Comply the general systems to be followed in the Analytical Laboratory as a part of Good Laboratory Practices.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG -B.Pharma, B.Sc – Any Specialization
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry