Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title – Process Analytical
Experience – 5 to 9 Years
- Perform analytical activities using instruments such as analytical and/or prep HPLC, GC, LCMS, GPC, NMR etc.
- Plan and perform experiments with accuracy, reproducibility, recovery/high purity
- Prioritize the samples such that there is less no. of backlog samples, monitor samples to avoid duplication
- Perform calibration of instruments , preventive maintenance of systems on a regular basis and document the reports
- Communicate with clients and colleagues on a regular basis through emails, telephones and tele-conferences
Qualifications – M.Sc. Chemistry
- PG – M.Sc – Chemistry
- Date of Interview – 04th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 8 AM onwards
- Venue of Interview – Biocon Park,Bommasandra,Bangalore