Indian Rubber Manufacturers Research Association
Affiliated to Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India,
Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (West), Maharashtra, India-400604
Indian Rubber Manufactures Research Association (IRMRA), Thane, under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, DIPP, Govt. of India and one of the world’s premier organization engaged in Research & Development in the area of Rubber & allied industries and associated with several National and International Program, desires to recruit talented candidates as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST-SERB funded project ECR/2016/001126 entitled “Development of low cost biodegradable plastics from Indian agricultural-food processing starch wastes for food packaging and other value added applications” tenable at IRMRA, Thane as per qualification, age etc. detailed below.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Tenure : #Tenure as per project terms
Age : Age 28 years as on date of interview
Stipend : Rs.19,000/- HRA ** admissible as per rules per month
# Although DST-SERB has sponsored the project for three years, continuation/ extension of fellowship for 2nd & 3rd years will be subject to performance of the candidate and release of funds from DST-SERB.
** HRA shall be paid subject to release of funds from DST-SERB
Essential – M.Sc/M.Tech in Polymer Science/Polymer Science & Technology (or) M.Sc in Chemistry with Polymer Science as one of subject with minimum 55% marks from recognized Institution/ University with GA TE/ NET qualification
Desirable – Candidates having 1 st class with GATE/NET and one year of experience in polymer composites fabrication and characterization will be given preference
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc. may attend the Walk-inInterview scheduled on 13th February 2017 at Indian Rubber Manufacturers Research Association (IRMRA), Plot No.254/1B, Road No. 16V, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W) – 400 604 at 10.45 a.m. reporting time verification of documents followed by interview will start at 11.00 a.m. onwards. Candidates are requested come along with application form available in the website (www.irmra.org) duly filled in with Xerox copies/ photocopies of necessary Indian Rubber Manufacturers Research Association Aff. Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (West), Maharashtra, India-400604 certificates (along with original certificates for verification) and 2 passport size colour photographs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be increase/ decrease in the number based on requirement.
- Candidates found suitable for selection will be empaneled in addition to the positions required. Empaneled candidates may be selected for future project requirements.
- Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability and 3 years for OBC.
- The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- Final year/ Semester students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case it is co-terminus with the Project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
- Candidates are requested not to send their applications in advance. Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates coming after 11.00 a.m. shall normally not permitted for interview. No travelling allowance will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview.
- Date of Interview – 13th February 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:45 AM
- Venue of Interview – Indian Rubber Manufacturers Research Association (IRMRA), Plot No.254/1B, Road No. 16V, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W) – 400 604