tyle="text-align: center;">National Institute of Technology Durgapur
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the following post to work on a project entitled “Development of Polymer nanocomposites reinforced with graphene nanoplatelets”, funded by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. The selected candidate will be based at the Department of Physics.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Development of Polymer nanocomposites reinforced with graphene nanoplatelets”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Amit K. Chakraborty
Duration – 1 years or Project termination date whichever is earlier
Salary – As per DST guideline
1. M.Sc. in Chemistry/Materials Science/Physics or equivalent or
2. M.Tech. in Materials Science/Engineering or a subject related to materials chemistry
• Strong academic background throughout with valid GATE/NET qualification
• Experience in Chemical functionalisation of carbon nanotube/graphene, or organic/polymer chemistry, and/or analytical equipment handling.
All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the following in two sets: 1. Your CV, Degree certificates (original and photocopy) and Thesis/ project report NB: No TA/DA is admissible to the candidate for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 27th January 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – HOD’s office, Department of Physics