Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title – Executive/Sr. Executive- QC
Experience – 3 – 7 Years
Location – Bharuch, Gajraula, Vadodara/Baroda
- Sampling, Testing of In-process, By-product, Finished Product, Raw Material & Packing Material as per current version of Specification & Standard Test Procedure.
- Maintaining the Analytical Records & Usage log of instruments
- Daily and Periodic Calibrations of Laboratory Instruments as per schedule.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions and reagents.
- Upkeep of laboratory chemicals, reagents & solvents.
- Upkeep of accessories & consumables of Laboratory Instruments.
- Management of control samples.
- Preparation of working standard and maintain the working and reference standard stock and records.
- Analysis and Documentation of stability samples.
- Good knowledge Operation and troubleshooting for QC laboratory Equipments / Instruments i.e. HPLC, GC/GLC, UV-Visible Spectrophotometer, K/F Titrator, Tintometer, APHA Value apparatus pH meter and all type titrations and standardizations, Maintenance of Reference Standard, Working Standards and Stability Studies.
- Practical experience of online documentation as per cGMP
- QC background candidate will be mandatory.
PG – M.Sc – Chemistry