Join as Senior Research Fellow for Ministry of Agriculture funded project @ National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad
Applications are invited for the following posts to be filled up under the time bound research Project entitled “Monitoring of pesticide residues analysis at national level” sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, at National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad.
Project Title: “Monitoring of pesticide residues analysis at national level”
Position Title: Senior Research Fellow
- To undertake laboratory and field work involving collection and analysis of samples.
- To assist In coordination of research activities, computation of data and preparation of reports.
Note: The selected candidate may enroll for PhD degree, subject to the fulfiliment of university requirements.
Age Limit: Below 35 Years
No. of Posts: Two (1-UR, 1-OBC)
Pay: Rs. 26.000/-p.m. + 30% HRA
Essential: MSc Degree Chemistry with NET qualification.
- Experience in pesticide residue analysis in biological and environmental samples
- Handling sophisticated Analytical Instruments Viz.. GC. HPLC. GC-MS, LC-MS
Nature of Post and Duration: The post is purely temporary ad-hoc & contractual basis and co-terminus with the project
Terms and Conditions:
- The applicants whose applications are found to be in order will be called for a written test/interview
- The applicants will be intimated individually regarding the date of the written test/interview.
- Incomplete applications or defective applications, and applications received after the schedule last date will not be accepted and will be rejected without any intimation to the applicant
- No TA/DA will be paiid for attending the interview
- The engagement of SRF’s will be on temporary basis and the selected candidates shall not have any right to claim for regular appointment under NIOH/ICMR and his/her engagement will be terminated immediately after expiry of the project without any notice and the NIOH, Ahmedabad will hold no responsibility for payment of salary/regular appointment etc after expiry/termination of the Project
- The decision of the Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad will be final in this regard
- Canvassing in any form vall be considered as a disqualification.
How To Apply:
The interested candidates meeting above-mentioned essential qualification of eligibility may apply for the posts mentioned above. Application on plain paper with up-to-date bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph. postal address, mobile no and email ID along with the attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and work experience should reach the office of The Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380016 (Gujarat)
The application may be sent lo the above-mentioned address mentioning APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (SRF) on Envelop.
The last date of submission of applications: 10th September, 2016