Apotex hiring for Analytical R & D post
APOTEX is an independent, dynamic, Canadian pharmaceutical company committed to R&D, manufacturing and distributing a broad range of high-quality, affordable medicines to patients, healthcare providers, payers and governments worldwide. We will always meet global regulatory, quality and compliance requirements. We value and respect our employees, our business partners, our suppliers, our customers and the communities we serve while operating with accountability and integrity in everything we do.
Position Title: Analytical R & D
- Experience in technical trouble-shooting, technical literature search & review and experience on conducting stress study, stability studies, characterization, etc. are a must.
- To follow cGMP, Good Laboratory Practices as laid down in procedures.
- Operating of the instruments such as HPLC, GC, IR -Spectrophotometer, UV-Visible Spectrophotometer, NMR etc.
- Should have worked for regulatory audits like USFDA, TGA and MHRA
- Good understanding of documentation review along with exposure to regulatory audit is required
Qualifications and Experience: M.Sc (Organic/ Analytical/ Industrial Chemistry or M pharmacy with 1-5 years Analytical R & D experience, familiarity with method development & validation is essential.
No. of vacancies: 4
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can send resume to this mail ID ([email protected])