Post vacant for Research Associate/Sr Research Associate – Medicinal Chemistry @ Syngene | Apply Online
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Job Title: Research Associate/Sr Research Associate – Medicinal Chemistry
- Responsibilities of the selected candidate at various positions will include running & monitoring chemical reactions, work up, isolation and characterization of products.
- Candidate will also participate in common lab activities such as maintaining chemical inventory, taking care of lab equipments/instruments.
- Candidate needs to work closely with other support departments such as analytical team, supply chain etc. and maintain a highly professional and collaborative environment.
- Ability to write laboratory note book with detailed procedure, work-up and purification.
- Ability to interpret analytical data (e.g., 1H NMR, LC-MS, HPLC, IR etc.) and document the data in publication format in the laboratory note book.
Qualifications: M.Sc. with specialization in organic chemistry and 2-6 yrs. of hands on experience in CRO or Pharma industry.
Experience: 2 – 6 years
The candidate must have expertise in handling air and moisture sensitive reactions after taking care of all safety measures in the laboratory. Candidate should have working knowledge of necessary software such as Microsoft office, Chemdraw and should be able to prepare and present his/her work to the management. Familiarity with search tools such as Reaxys, Scifinder to find out alternate reactions conditions or synthetic strategies is desirable.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.