Join as an Analytical Research & Development @ Dr. Reddy’s
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets.
Job Title: Analytical Research & Development
Area of Responsibilities:
- Execution of Analytical Instruments calibrations as per the SOP.
- Maintenance of analytical standards.
- Maintenance of laboratory inventory.
- Responsible for the maintenance of for cGLP in respective area.
- Responsible for performing the analysis of development samples.
- Responsible for maintenance of on documentation of work carried out.
- Adherence to Good documentation practices.
- Maintaining the Stability programs for product development.
- Preparation of SOPs.
- Maintenance of Audit trials for standalone systems.
Educational & Experience:
- 2 – 7 Years experience
- Work experience in Analysis of Pharmaceutical samples.
- Having knowledge on analytical methods, instrumentation and calibrations.
- Well versed with analytical instrumentation like HPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV, IR spectrophotometers etc.
- Should have hands on experience on various analytical equipments calibrations.
- Should have experience and capable of online documentation and following lab compliance.
- Should have good knowledge of cGMP and cGLP.
No. of Openings: 5
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Note: Minimum of two years of experience in current or previous company is mandatory
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.