Cliantha Research, a leading life science company, is a global full service Contract Research Organization with integrated offerings in Clinical, Bioanalytical, Dermatology, Biometrics, Pathology and Formulation services.
Position : Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
No of opening : 25
Experience : 0-2 years
Desired Profile : B.Pharma – Pharmacy; M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description : General extraction procedures and instrument analysis of drugs in biological fluids.
Basic Skills : Demonstrate ability to pipette accurately. Knowledge of all basic wet chemistry instrumentation such as centrifuge, vortex, pH meter, evaporator, etc.
- Perform the extraction of samples using wet chemistry.
- Centrifuges, evaporators, freeze specimens as required.
- Performs aliquots of samples for wet chemistry.
- Performs wet chemistry according to study protocol guidelines and/or SOPs.
- Completes QC sheets and makes log book entries as required by protocol and/or SOP.
- Operate HPLC, LC/MS/MS and ICP-OES; troubleshoots problems and performs minor repairs.
Recruiter Name : Mr.Milind Dave
Email Address : [email protected]
Related Jobs :