Novartis Product Specialist Vacancy – B Pharma Candidates Apply Online
Novartis hiring pharma candidates. Pharma job opening 2022. B Pharma job 2022. Pharmacy job opening 2022. Pharma job vacancy 2022. B Pharma 2022. Product Specialist Pharma job vacancy 2022. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in pharma may apply for the job opening in 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 344832BR
Job Title: Product Specialist
• Must have – Bachelor’s degree in any specialization. (Desirable) – Bachelor’s in Pharma/ Science, Masters.
Experience & Skills Required For this Job
• Proficient communication in English – both written and spoken
• Minimum 4 years experience Pharma Sales. Experience in Oncology Background Preferred. Second preference on Super specialty and having institutional experience
• Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business Specific Product knowledge desirable Established Network to target Customer Group desirable English. Knowledge of customer, customer journey, patient and patient journey Knowledge of indication, product and therapy Knowledge of competition and their strategies
Your responsibility includes, but not limited to –
• Experienced sales professionals responsible (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets and promoting the products to health care professionals for a specific account, product, or a given territory in an Oncology specialty area. Brings specialist knowledge in the required therapeutic area. Major Accountabilities. Accountable for achieving agreed sales, efficiency, and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations vital to achieve agreed objectives. Provide network support, and market access support, including referral networks. Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and improve knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage, and frequency targets through various communication channels. Ensure customer happiness and outstanding customer relationship. Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports. Handle inquiries quickly and deftly and in accordance with company procedures. Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through cooperative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
• Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting. Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis. Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practice. In the case of a Manager/ Leader, the person is responsible for the sales planning, target, reporting, and knowledge of the team/account and of himself/herself. Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt -Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
Editors Note: Novartis Product Specialist Vacancy Novartis B Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.