FRESHERS JOB UPL ALERTS! Research Post at UPL, Apply Online Now!
UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $6bn. We are a purpose-led company. Through OpenAg®, UPL is focused on accelerating progress for the food system. We are building a network that is reimagining sustainability, redefining the way an entire industry thinks and works – open to fresh ideas, innovation, and new answers as we strive towards our mission to make every single food product more sustainable. As one of the largest agriculture solutions companies worldwide, our robust portfolio consists of biologicals and traditional crop protection solutions with more than 14,000 registrations. We are present in more than 130 countries, represented by more than 10,000 colleagues globally. For more information about our integrated portfolio of solutions across the food value chain including seeds, post-harvest, as well as physical and digital services, please visit upl-ltd.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Research Associate – Formulations
Job Id: 8084
City: 01021, Gujarat, India
Function: R and D Chemistry
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority Level: Executive
To conduct research and performexperiment under guidance of Lead Scientist to develop the cost-effective and improved formulation likely to aid the business growth of UPL.
- Basic Knowledge of Chemistry/Pesticides/Agrochemicals/Formulation.
- Basic Knowledge of safety/precaution while working in Lab.
- Basic knowledge of common equipment like Balance, pH Meter, Moisture Analyzer other Analytical Instruments.
- Basic Knowledge of preparing Solution and calculating Molarity/Normality/Purity.
- Understanding of Objective, identification of key steps for Observation and safely/effectively preserve the same in record for future reference.
- Literature search and evaluation of various formulation process and types and selection of equipment’s.
- Conducting day to day experiments as per Project Execution Plan.
- Timely reporting of results to the superiors.
- Documentation: Documentation of experimental results in std formats.
- MSc in Pesticides & Agrochemicals/Chemistry with Formulation Development Background.
- 0-3 years of Experience of working in lab and handling various formulation equipment.
- Good understanding of formulation chemistry.
Keywords: FRESHERS JOB ALERTS, Research Post, UPL, Research Associate, Formulations, Job Opening, Apply Online, UPL Careers, Chemical Research, Sustainable Agriculture, Laboratory, Formulation Development, Pesticides, Agrochemicals. Freshers UPL Jobs. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.