IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2023 – SERB Funded Project
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier
autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India,
for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country
Advertisement No.: 16/2023
Recruitment for the post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” under SERB funded project
Job Title Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title: Ordering of magnetic anisotropy in multi-nuclear single-molecule nano-magnets employing magnetic building-blocks
Funding Agency SERB (A statutory body of the DST, Govt. of India)
Principal Investigator Dr. Arun Kumar Bar
Project Code 30322109
M. Sc in Chemistry (or) equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade. The candidate with NET/GATE or any national level entrance exam
conducted by Central Govt. Depts will be preferred.
• Candidates having experience in Inorganic Synthesis and coordination chemistry.
• Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
• Appropriate increment in fellowship will be provided after completion of 2 years as per the DST guidelines.
No. of posts One (01)
Tenure The initial offer will be for six months and renewable subject to satisfactory performance. The position is temporary and co-terminus with theproject.
Age Preferably not more than 28 years as on closing date of
How to Apply: –
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to
[email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 6th May, 2023.
Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code (Junior Research Fellow:
16/2023) in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete
2. List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email
only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted /
documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her
own eligibility to the post(s) for which he / she is appearing in accordance to this
advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or
even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed
eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of
selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any
notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in
Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of
the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized
Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere
possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where
number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will
not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the
recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 6th May, 2023
Editors Note: IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2023 IISER Tirupati Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.