MSD B Pharma Job Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
MSD Hiring B pharma job opening 2023, Pharma job opening 2023, Pharma vacancy, Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in Pharma may apply for the Therapy Manager post at MSD. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Therapy Manager
Location Palakkad, Kerala, India
- Degree in Sciences / B Pharm
- 3 or more year’s relevant experience
- Proven experience in articulating data-driven findings to various audience levels and translating these findings into actionable recommendations.
- Relevant experience in therapeutic segment
- Must have vaccine knowledge and selling experience at corporate hospitals with Peads, OGBynecs and Diabetologist , Pulmonologists and nephrology including trades.
- B. Science ( Human Anatomy & Physiology ) / B. Pharmacy
- Language proficiency in English, Kannada will be addition advantage.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will be a part of highly motivated sales team that seek to innovate in order to improve lives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Imbibe the product related features/benefits including scientific information thereto, so as to effectively communicate with the medical doctors and handle product related customer queries
- Utilize customer focused selling techniques (CSSP), continually assessing the knowledge of the customer and strategize to maintain high customer confidence and customer knowledge of company products.
- Maintain current, approved protocol (CSSP) and promotional materials to be included in sales presentation/ detailing.
- Contact customers on regular basis and deliver informative sales presentations based on customers need.
- Explore opportunities to develop new business in the assigned therapy area.
- Achieve and exceed the sales targets on a consistent basis through effective implementation of the sales promotion strategies and scientific initiatives.
- Constantly update the knowledge of disease and product area so as to facilitate scientific discussion with stakeholders to enhance productivity levels as expected by the Company.
- Carry out Product Visibility and such ancillary or incidental activities related to the Products of the Company or Products of any other Company as may be decided from time to time, in accordance with any arrangement or agreement entered by the Company with such other Company.
- Explore opportunities to develop new business avenues for assigned therapy area and territory.
- Tactically plans to generate tertiary demand generation.
Plans and executes field working as per approved tour programs and reports into data management system at regular intervals as per company expectations.
Takes follow-up initiatives on feedback and customer service requirements.
- Handles special product campaigns, new product launch campaigns as per Company’s plans.
- Covers the Nursing homes, clinics and hospitals as per agreed coverage requirements.
Assists in the collection of receivables, as per company policy.
- Work collectively with other team colleagues in arranging speakers, displays, special programs and CMEs to meet the educational needs of customers.
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What experience do you have in articulating data-driven findings to various audience levels and translating these findings into actionable recommendations?
Answer: I have over 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and have worked in various roles that required me to analyze complex data and present it to different stakeholders. I am skilled in using data visualization tools and have experience in presenting my findings to senior management, medical professionals, and sales teams.
2. How will you utilize customer-focused selling techniques while promoting MSD’s products?
Answer: I will first assess the knowledge of the customer and then strategize to maintain high customer confidence and knowledge of company products. I will communicate the product-related features/benefits effectively and address any customer queries. I will also maintain current, approved protocol and promotional materials to be included in sales presentations and detailing.
3. What steps do you take to keep yourself updated on the latest developments in the pharmaceutical industry and the assigned therapy area?
Answer: I regularly attend conferences, seminars, and webinars related to the pharmaceutical industry and the assigned therapy area. I also read industry publications and scientific journals to stay updated on the latest research and developments. Additionally, I network with colleagues and medical professionals to exchange knowledge and best practices.
Editors Note: MSD B Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.