TMC ACTREC BSc Chemistry Scientific Assistant Vacancy
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Interview for Scientific Assistant. Walk-in interview at TMC. Govt TMC job opening 2023, TMC ACTREC hiring candidates with master’s degree in chemistry for the post of Scientific Assistant job opening 2023, BSc job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ~ TRANSFUSION MEDICINE
Post (ON CONTRACT BASIS)
Interview Date / Day 27th April 2023 ( Thursday)
Meeting Room, Room No. 306, Paymaster Shodhika — 3 Floor,
Venue : Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education Centre
(ACTREC), Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai — 410 210,
Reporting Time 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM
Qualification B.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 50% marks or M.Sc. in Transfusion Medicine and Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.} or Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (PGDMLT) or Post Graduate
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science (PGDMLS) from a University recognized by Central/State Government and 6 month experience in a FDA licensed Blood Bank OR B.Sc. (MLT) with 50% marks with 6 month experience in a FDA licensed Blood Bank.
Age Limit 21-30 years (may be relaxed on experiencebasis)
Consolidated Salary 35,000/-p.m.
Duration 6 months (extendable as per requirement )
Candidates fulfilling above requirements may appear for Interview along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, scanned copies of Aadhar Card, PAN CARD, ORIGINAL and Self Attested copies of qualification certificates and experience certificates at above venue.
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What experience do you have in a FDA licensed Blood Bank? Answer: I have completed a 6-month training in a FDA licensed Blood Bank as part of my degree program in Transfusion Medicine. During this training, I was involved in various tasks related to blood banking, including blood grouping and crossmatching, component separation, and blood donation testing.
- Can you tell us about a challenging situation you faced while working in a laboratory? Answer: During my laboratory experience, I encountered a situation where a patient’s blood type was difficult to determine due to a rare genetic variation. To overcome this challenge, I consulted with senior laboratory technologists, conducted additional testing, and eventually determined the patient’s blood type. This experience taught me the importance of collaboration, persistence, and attention to detail in the laboratory.
- How do you ensure accuracy and precision in laboratory testing? Answer: To ensure accuracy and precision in laboratory testing, I always follow standard operating procedures, double-check my measurements and calculations, and maintain a clean and organized workspace. I also participate in quality control and proficiency testing programs to verify the accuracy of my results and identify areas for improvement.
- What motivated you to pursue a career in Transfusion Medicine? Answer: I was initially drawn to the field of Transfusion Medicine because of its importance in ensuring the safe and effective use of blood and blood products in healthcare. I am passionate about contributing to the development and improvement of transfusion practices and technologies, and I believe that my skills and knowledge are well-suited for this field.
- How do you stay current with developments and advancements in Transfusion Medicine? Answer: To stay current with developments and advancements in Transfusion Medicine, I regularly read scientific journals, attend conferences and webinars, and participate in professional organizations. I also collaborate with colleagues and mentors to discuss emerging trends and best practices in the field. I believe that continuous learning and professional development are essential for success in any scientific field.
Editors Note: TMC ACTREC BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.