PhD Admission Program 2023 @ NIPER HYD – Applications Invited
NIPER-Hyderabad invites applications for direct PhD admission from highly
motivated students for the upcoming 2023 session. NIPER-Hyderabad is an “Institute
of National Importance,” with an all-India 2nd NIRF rank in the pharmacy category.
With proclaimed objectives of becoming a Centre of Excellence for advanced
research in pharmaceutical sciences leading in basic and translational research in
- PhD students will have abundant opportunities to develop a scientific
disposition. Students will interact with top-notch faculties with expertise in various
areas of advanced chemical, biological, pharmaceutical, analytical, IPR & regulatory,
pharmaceutical management, medical device, and biotechnology.
- They will be exposed to cutting-edge tools and techniques in a multidisciplinary research environment. The institute has several high-end equipment and infrastructure to support their research work and tie-ups with various industries in the pharma sector.
- NIPER-Hyderabad has several collaborations with national and international organizations, private industries and R& D companies.
- These provide ample opportunities to students for placements and exposure to current challenges. Our PhD program also encourages the student to submit their thesis after completing a minimum period of 3 years to a maximum period of 5 years. Students may also visit our website http://www.niperhyd.ac.in/ for further information about the research areas and activities.
- Master’s degree (M. Sc./ M. Tech / M.S Pharm/ M. Pharm.) / MBBS in any branch of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry or allied subjects with a special interest in drug discovery and development.
- Candidates should also have obtained at least 60% (or equivalent in CGPA of 6.75 out of 10) in the above examination and their 12th standard board examination. The criteria will be 55% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) candidates.
- Appearing candidates or those awaiting results for the highest qualifying examinations can also apply. Such candidates should be eligible in all aspects at the time of admission.
The upper age limit is 28 years which is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy)/
Physically Handicapped/ Women candidates.
- Master in science / M. Tech. / MS Pharm/ M. Pharm/ MBBS candidates should hold CSIR-UGC(JRF)/ DBT(JRF)/ ICMR-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE or equivalent.
- For Master’s degree holders, GATE/GPAT is NOT a valid fellowship.
- The JGEEBILS/ TIFR/ IISc and similar entrance examinations are NOT valid
fellowship examinations for NIPER-Hyderabad.
- Terms and conditions, fellowship amount, etc. will be governed by the
awarding agency and further subject to the rules and conventions of the
Application Procedure: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can
directly sent their CV via email to [email protected] and
[email protected] indicating their research area. Soft copies of certificates
supporting the date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if
applicable), and the fellowship examination must also be sent along with the CV.
- The suitable candidates will be called for an interview (Online/ offline) at
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the essential qualifications.
- Applying without fulfilling the essential qualifications will lead to the
- Providing wrong information can lead to the rejection of the candidature for
the post at any stage or after selection.
Process of NIPER-Hyderabad PhD Admission
- The names of the successful candidates eligible to join the NIPER-Hyderabad PhD program will be declared who are then required to join NIPERHyderabad.
- The admission is subject to the verification of all documents defining eligibility. Being an ineligible candidate will cancel the candidature at any stage of the admission process.
- The candidates can choose to register NIPER-Hyderabad or with MoU
Last date of receiving applications 16 January 2023
Interview of Shortlisted candidates with interview 16th and 17th Jan 2023
Editors Note: PhD Admission Program 2023 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.