e="text-align: center;">Honeywell Recruitment: Chemical Engineer Vacancy 2022
Honeywell announces job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening 2022. BE in chemical engineering job opening 2022. Chemical engineer job opening 2022. Candidates with B tech degree in chemical engineering may apply for the job vacancy at Honeywell. Check out all the details
Job Title: Chemical Engr II
Location One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,, Sector 43,Sushant Lok Phase I,, Gurgaon, HARYANA, 122022, India
Job Id HRD181783
BE or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering with 4-12 years of experience in the engineering field with majority in Refining and/or Petrochemical Technologies.
Additional Qualifications for the Position:
Experience in Hydroprocessing or Sustainable Aviation Fuel Technologies is desirable.
Key Position Accountabilities:
- Process/ Project Design
- Assigned projects will involve one or more related refinery / petrochemical processes and technologies and will include new unit designs and revamps schedule -A project , studies. Key accountabilities for process/ project engineer will be:
- Perform basic engineering design including process selection, simulation and Generate documents for design projects including Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s),
- Perform hydraulics and other calculations for sizing of equipment, vessels, exchangers, relief valves and other miscellaneous engineering calculations
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Project & Equipment Specifications and inputs required to other skillsRecommend and participate in efforts for improvement of
- technology, design tools, work processes & procedures.
- Interact closely with Technology Experts, Process Specialists, Skills Specialists (Static, Rotary, Piping, Instrumentation, Metallurgy etc.) and Technical Services to come up with solutions to complex problems.
- Follow UOP procedures for the release and revision of process and project specifications.
- Make sure ‘Quality’ of all deliverables are met & also escalate issues in a timely manner;
- Develop project schedule consistent with project timing requirements and availability of equipment specialists and Design Engineers.
- Attend / lead internal and customer design review meetings.
- Compliance to Honeywell Policies including HS&E, HR, Legal Compliance, Intellectual Property Protection,
Editors Note: Honeywell Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.