Bayer MSc Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Job – Apply Online
Bayer Shift Incharge Production job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in chemistry and chemical engineering may apply for the job opening at Bayer. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Shift Incharge Production (Fixed Term Contract – 2 years)
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- BE Chemical / M.Sc. – organic chemistry
- 3-5 years of experience in chemical manufacturing plant
- Plan shift-wise production activities and monitoring as per planning and instructions by the Plant manager
- Ensure raw materials available in the plant to carry out planned production activities
Regular plant round to monitor process parameters, supervise operational activities, instructing operators, ensure housekeeping and upgrade the safety culture of the plant.
- Interaction with operators during round and discussion of problem/abnormality if any
Stage-wise monitoring input and output quantities. Involvement in process improvement initiatives, execution plan and implementation. Process data analysis and CAPA wherever needed.
- Strictly adhering to Four eyes principle as high-reliability safety measures defined in risk assessment
- DCS operation, PID updation, PPS knowledge, PCS logic awareness
Implement & maintain the existing & updated systems like SAP, HAZOP, PPS, OHRA, JSA, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, BBS and 5S
SAP data updation as per actual batch charging materials in their respective shift
- Interdepartmental communication and coordination with Engineering, EHS, QC, Industrialisation, Electrical & utility department team members to carry out the day to day activities
- Manpower proper allocation and rotation within section/plant as per safety and production requirement
- Implement and maintain new ideas and changes in operations
- Plant shift report preparations, timely communication with plant manager to update the status and ensure that batch sheets are properly filled with relevant data.
- Utilization of manpower to keep plant housekeeping in presentable condition
- Timely decontamination of empty drums/bag for disposal, sending residue drums to incineration and effluent to ETP plant
- Self-development and imparting training to Operators
- Follow GMS for blue collar employees including timely review, constructive feedback and define development plan
- To achieve production targets within specified timeline as per planning, continuous monitoring of plant processes and following SOP, instruction by Plant Manager
- Instructing, supervising and timely communication with operators,
- Manpower allocation and interdepartmental communication for smooth and safe operation
- Ensure safe handling of hazardous chemicals as per safety standards and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping and working environment in the plant.
Editors Note: Bayer MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.