Govt MCC D Pharma/M Pharma Job – Applications Invited
Online applications are invited for the post of Assistant Pharmacist and Resident
Staff Nurse and Resident Pharmacist on Trainee basis. MCC job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022, Pharmacist job opening 2022, Govt job opening 2022, Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “A STUDY ON PATTERNS OF CARE AND SURVIVAL OF HEAD AND NECK, BREAST AND CERVICAL CANCERS IN INDIA UNDER HBCR – NCDIR/ICMR” IN THE DEPARTMENT OF CANCER REGISTRY
Job Title: ASSISTANT PHARMACIST
Qualification: D Pharm/ B Pharm
Experience: Desirable, Experienced candidates in hospital sector will get
Age: 36 years
No.of posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 20,100/-
Job Title: RESIDENT PHARMACIST Qualification: D. Pharm/ B. Pharm
Age: Below 30 years
No.of posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 12,000/-
a. CONTRACT STAFF: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be 179 days initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 6 tenures).
b. PROJECT STAFF: posted initially for a period of 1 year or till the completion of project whichever is earlier, which may further extend subject to the extension of the project and the performance ofthe candidate.
c. STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be one year
initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years with a break of 179
days, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 5 tenures).
2. Candidate should apply ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in. Last
Date of Online Application is 10 th October 2022, 5.00 PM.
3. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
- Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications:
- Maximum Image size 30Kb
- Image dimension: 150W x 200Hpx
- Image type: jpg format
4. Application fee: The application fee shall pay online through the payment gateway
system provided in the online Application
- CONTRACT STAFF: Application fee for Contract staff is Rs. 50/-(Rupees fifty
only) for SC/ST category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for
- PROJECT STAFF: Application fee for Project staff is Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only)
for SC/ST category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for others.
- STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: Application fee for Trainees is Rs. 0/- (Rupee Zero)
for SC/ST category and Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) for others.
5. Candidates should produce the originals Certificates at the time of Interview.
6. Communication of Interview/Test will be only through e-mail. Candidates are advised to
visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
7. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year i.e., 01.01.2022.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to
desist from such unholy practices.
10. The Director – MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any
Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fails to bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the importance of the document.
- Each candidate will be called separately for the interview and interviewed in detail. If required, a written test/online test shall be conducted.
- Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation.
- Interview shall include questions related to subject knowledge, attitude assessment, aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment etc and may include practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
- If a candidate fail to complete the process of the interview, he/she will not be ranked.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the experience will be relaxed as per the discretion of the Director, MCC.
- Request for change/correction in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case if it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature ill stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated. The decision of MCC will be final in this regard.
The last date for submitting online application is 10th October, 2022. Details are available in www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
Editors Note: Govt MCC D Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.