Element BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy 2022 – R&D Engineer Post
Element Hiring R&D Engineer. BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. BSc R&D Engineer vacancy. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at element for the post of R&D Engineer. R&D Engineer vacancy 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Engineer
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Relevant industry
Responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining pilot plant equipment.
Support R&D Scientists with the manufacturing of batches in the lab on day-to-day activities.
- Responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining pilot plant equipment.
- Support R&D Scientists with the manufacturing of batches in the lab on day-to-day activities.
- QC of lab samples, pilot lab batches, stability study, and marketing request samples.
- Samples preparation and shipment as per marketing requests.
- Provide support to conduct experimental runs of large batch production while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Supports the development of technologies and processes
- Follow operating procedures, work instructions, and process documents in compliance of Pilot Plant’s ISO Registration.
- Provides general maintenance, setup, and changeover of equipment
- Maintain a record of run conditions and quality test results. Produces necessary reports.
- Uses process knowledge and skills to make improvements in plant performance and Operating discipline
- Uses troubleshooting skills to resolve process-related deviations and problems, as required, initiates and participates in Root Cause Investigations
- Maintain raw material stock and organize packaging/labeling and shipment of finished materials to internal and external customers in coordination with the R&D team and QA.
Editors Note: Element BSc Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.