ICT Mumbai PhD Admission 2022-23 Announced – Applications Invited
Ph.D. admission 2022 – 23. Ph.D. program 2022. Online applications are invited for the following Ph.D. (Tech.) / Ph.D. (Science) programmes at ICT Mumbai, ICT-IOC Bhubneswar, and ICT Marathwada Jalna campuses. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
|Programme||ICT Mumbai Campus||ICT Bhubneshwar Campus||ICT Jalna Campus|
|Ph.D. (Tech.) Chemical Engineering||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ph.D. (Tech.) in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||Yes||Yes|
|Ph.D. (Science) Chemistry||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ph.D. (Science) Textile Chemistry||Yes|
|Ph.D. (Tech.) (Pharmaceutical Technology)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1) Please refer to section 3.4 in the Admission handbook 2022-2023 (Page No. 184-193)
for eligibility criteria and other related information regarding all the abovementioned
programs. Admission Handbook is available on www.ictmumbai.edu.in. Please click
on the Academic and then Admissions tabs. Candidates are requested to refer to Chapter 3 “Programmes of Study and Eligibility Criteria” prior to making an application.
2) Fees for submission of a single form for a particular program at ICT is Rs. 1000/-
for Open category students and Rs. 500/- for Reserved category students. Fees for
a reserved candidate is applicable for candidates from the state of Maharashtra only. Payment of this fee should be made online (extra online charges may apply)
3) Direct Ph.D. (Tech.) programs are offered in limited branches only. Please refer the
Admission Handbook 2022-2023 (Page No. 184-193).
4) The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission. To become eligible for admission to these programs, the candidates will have to qualify entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. Subject to availability of fellowships. The syllabus for Ph.D. (Tech.) / Ph.D. (Science) entrance examination for various programs for the academic year 2022-23 is available on the ICT website www.ictmumbai.edu.in
5) Schedule regarding the ICT entrance examination for these programs will be displayed on the ICT website in the first week of July 2022. Applicants are requested to visit ICT website
from time to time related to updates regarding this.
6) For any queries candidates are requested to write an email on [email protected]
Online application forms will be available from 30th May 2022 on www.ictmumbai.co.in Last date of submitting an online application is 25th June 2022. The schedule regarding the ICT entrance examination for these programs will be displayed on the ICT website in the first week of July 2022.
Applicants are requested to visit ICT website from time to time-related to updates regarding this
Last Date To Apply: 25th June 2022
Editors Note: ICT Mumbai PhD Admission Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.