General Mills Hiring Pharmaceutical Science Candidates – Technologist
General Mills Hiring pharmaceutical science candidates for the post of technologist. Candidates with bachelors and master’s degree in pharmaceutical science may apply for the job vacancy at General Mills. Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2022, Technologist job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: TECHNOLOGIST – II
Location: MUMBAI-SPECTRA, INDIA
Req Id: 16147
The Analytical team delivers high-quality, reliable analytical testing results for Raw material as well as finished food products This position is responsible for analyzing food samples, analyzing technical data, developing of analytical methods, validating of analytical methods, approving results, and handling internal as well as external customers.
- Minimum Degree Requirements: Bachelors Science
- Preferred Degree Requirements: Masters’s Science
- Preferred Major Area of Study: M.Sc. Analytical Science/Food Science/Pharmaceutical Sciences
Minimum years of related experience required: 2
Preferred years of related experience: 3
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed
• Sound knowledge of analytical systems, Chromatography and equipment like HPLC, GC and LCMS.
• Experience operating in an ISO/IEC (9001 or 17025) accredited environment.
• Familiarity with electronic chromatography data collection systems: Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and Empower chromatography system ispreferred.
• Ability to collaborate with others as part of a virtual team
• Ability to exercise judgment in handling confidential proprietary information
• Demonstrated good attention to detail and focus on the quality of work.
• High self-motivation with the ability to work both independently and in a team
• Exhibits strong problem solving and analytical skills – identifies issues and provides ideas or proposes solutions for resolution.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral required
• Analyze chromatographic data of food assays like Fat profile, cholesterol, Sugar, Inulin, Vitamins, Sugar Alcohols, Hexanal, etc.
• Use Empower application (Chromatography application) to review and commit this chromatographic (LC/GC) data in the Laboratory Information Management system (LIMS) data collection system to ensure proper peak identification and integration.
• Identify issues and trends and suggest/make recommendations as necessary to ensure accurate data reporting.
• Review Analytical and Quality Procedures, Carry out CAP (Corrective action protocol) Investigations to ensure compliance to ISO 17025
• Enter and authorize Send Out labs results in LIMS.
• Handle projects independently
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts: Elevate concerns and issues that require a “deeper dive” such as examining the fundamental chemistry of a method.
• Lead interaction with Medallion technicians for day-to-day problem solving related to chromatographic analysis.
• Assist in the establishment and ongoing management of QC programs, including data entry, assessments, and reports
Editors Note: General Mills Hiring Pharmaceutical Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
My name is km vimla Devi