Pfizer Freshers Post Doctorate Fellow Vacancy – Apply Online
Pfizer’s purpose is to deliver breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Research and Development are at the heart of fulfilling Pfizer’s purpose as we work to translate advanced science and technologies into the therapies and vaccines that matter most. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Post Doctorate Fellow
Location: India – Sholinganallur
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, 0-1 year experience
- Strong knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry principles
- Self-motivated, organized, capable of working independently, and in a collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate results through written reports, publications, and related documentation
- Strong analytical and computer skills
What You Will Achieve
- As a research scientist, you will be at the center of our operations and you’ll find that everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to quality. You will be responsible for the design and execution of experiments using a variety of technologies and working with other colleagues to execute complex studies and to perform data analysis. You will work with a matrix team of scientists to enable the manufacture and delivery of life-changing medicine to patients.
- Your strong foundation in general scientific practice, its principles, and concepts will help in meeting critical deadlines. You will be relied on as a technical contributor to assess the assigned tasks and make decisions that involve the direct application of your knowledge. You will help Pfizer develop new and improved processes used in the research and development of our drugs. Your innovative mindset will help us develop economical, efficient, and safe chemical manufacture of experimental and active drug materials.
- It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Exercise and build basic team effectiveness skills (e.g., commitment, feedback, consensus management) within the immediate workgroup.
Contribute to a range of highly innovative analytical ideas to support global process development projects.
- Develop a safety test plan suitable for the potential process hazards and perform all required process safety testing.
- Provide analytical support in technology transfer and troubleshooting of commercial Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) processes to relevant API sites and global technical groups.
- Summarize, evaluate the study results, develop and test new hypotheses to improve the fundamental understanding of recovery and purification processes.
- Oversee process validation studies carried out at the manufacturing scale.
- Prepare internally reviewed technical reports, and make oral presentations to scientists and management.
- Investigate new technologies and analytical approaches to bring added value to Pfizer Global Supply.
- Document results and assist with interpretation of findings.
- Work in a collaborative environment of a multi-disciplinary project team
- Training and adhering to cGMP procedures
- Training and adhering to Safety procedures
- To perform Synthetic/ analytical work like running a reaction; monitoring reaction and do basic analysis (HPLC, IR, NMR, TLC, melting point)
- Method development, Reaction monitoring, Quantification analysis/ stability analysis.
- To perform Daily calibration as per the procedure.
Editors Note: Pfizer Freshers Post Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.