IISER TVM Integrated Ph. D. Admission Varsha 2021
Applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the Integrated Ph. D. program of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences for the session starting from August 2021, i.e., Varsha 2021 semester. Candidates are required to apply through the online portal only.
Department: Chemical Science
General Eligibility Criteria
(For school-specific eligibility criteria see the tables below)
General Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant areas with a minimum of 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 in the 10-point scale) for General/OBC-NCL candidates and a minimum of 50% marks (or a CGPA of 5.5 in the 10-point scale) for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates shortlisted will be required to appear for one or two rounds of online interview(s). Shortlisted candidates with JAM 2021 qualifications will have to appear for only one round of interviews.
General Information and Application Procedure
- Students appearing in the final year Bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to apply. However, if selected, their admission will be subjected to fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for the individual school.
- Please go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
Applicants should complete the online application form at the following URL: http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/iphd/. Only online applications are accepted.
- Applicants will also be prompted to upload necessary supporting documents, like a photograph, proof of date of birth, mark sheet/grade transcript, community certificate, etc. in JPEG format only. Go to Required documents (URL: http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/iphd/assets/files/required_docs.pdf ) for the information regarding the size of the files.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 500/- [candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment] as processing fee through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- On submission of the online application form, the applicants will receive an acknowledgment email with an application number.
- Candidates who wish to apply to individual/different schools through different streams (JGEEBILS, JAM) need to fill separate application forms, and the separate fee has to be paid for each application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for online interview(s) at IISER TVM.
- Normal relaxation to the eligibility criteria for SC/ST, OBC, PWD, EWS and other reserved categories will be applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
Since many national-level eligibility tests have been postponed, IISER TVM may conduct one more round of admissions to the Integrated Ph.D. program of some of the schools after the results of these tests have been announced.
- In case of any application-related queries, please contact by email, addressed to the Integrated Ph. D. coordinator [[email protected]]. Other modes of communication will not be entertained.
- Last date for receipt of online applications 26 June 2021
- Tentative Interview Dates
- Chemical Sciences 06-09 July 2021
- Mode of examination Online Interview
The online application portal will be open till 26th June 2021 at http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/iphd/
Editors Note: IISER TVM Integrated Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.