Colgate-Palmolive Pharmacy & Chemistry Recruitment – Apply Online
Colgate-Palmolive Pharmacy & Chemistry Recruitment – Apply Online. Indian nationals are encouraged to apply online for a Team Leader- Making Operations vacancy at Colgate-Palmolive. Colgate-Palmolive Careers in 2021. It is an online application process:
Colgate Job Details
Job Title: Team Leader- Making Operations
Job ID: # 101596
Location: Goa, India
Scope of Responsibility:
The Team Leader is responsible for efficiently handling production activities for a specific area of the Focus Factory, developing collaborative partnerships with colleagues. Must deliver the agreed-upon to business results while maintaining positive employee relations. The primary accountabilities of the role include daily production schedule adherence, customer service, Quality, Microbiology, EOHS, driving Team performance.
The TL has to be an effective and valuable member of the Focus Factory management team, to ensure delivery of Factory business results in their area, works within a structure that requires considerable interface with Focus Factory Production Planning. And guide and empower teams in the implementation of Focus Factory strategy.
- Is accountable for the quality and efficiency of the production area, and its ability to deliver high levels of service to internal and external customers, regardless of whether product is for local consumption or export.
- Leads the people, materials and equipment to deliver area performance objectives, as measured by factory critical metrics.
- Tracks and analyses variances associated with materials or finished products.
- Ensures compliance with policies/procedures for crewing, shift rotation, Leave Planning and training to meet business needs including peak production periods.
- Handles the development and implementation of the daily production schedule in a way that ensures high levels of service to internal and external customers.
- Identifies, recommends and implements manufacturing cost- reduction programs.
- Executes new technology within the production area.
- Makes recommendations on both capital and operating budgets.
- Is accountable for adhering to Colgate-Palmolive and local related to EOHS, Quality and
- Regulatory within area of responsibility.
- Communicates and implements the local Supply Chain vision, mission, strategy and objectives within the Focus Factory.
- Ensures effective communication within the team.
- Effectively resolves labor relations issues in the area.
- Empowers subordinates by way of training, information sharing, mentor, feedback, skill assessments and delegation, to ensure the development of people, teams and organizational capabilities.
- Implements FP&R and other continuous improvement programs within the area.
- Executes DBS and support to SDM
- Ensures the AM steps are implemented and qualified various stages of AM in finishing area
- Degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) or Ayurvedic Pharmacy OR
- Diploma in Ayurveda OR
- B.Pharm or BSc (Chemistry or Botany) with at least 2+ years’ experience in Ayurvedic manufacturing
2+ years plant experience or equivalent academic experience.
Editor’s Note: Colgate-Palmolive Pharmacy & Chemistry Recruitment – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.