Syngene Sr Associate Vacancy – Chemical Engineering Candidates Apply
Chemical engineering job opening 2021. QC jobs Syngene job. Syngene Job. chemical engineering job, Candidates with MSc are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Chemical development-Performance & Speciality Materials
Generate engineering data towards supporting scaleup activities especially for the polymer and monomer projects
- Apply chemical engineering principles towards process and product development in the laboratory
- Generate engineering data towards supporting scaleup activities especially for the polymer and monomer projects
- Perform experiments towards reaction optimization, crystallization, distillation, filtration, drying and evaporation to support data towards manufacturing campaigns
- Understanding the techniques of polymerizations and scaling up
Perform experiments towards process intensification activities such as process feasibility evaluation, robustness testing, hypothesis testing etc
- Generate technical reports for ongoing process development projects and operations in the laboratory
- Design and execute process optimization activities using advanced statistical tools such as DoE (Design of experiments), QbD, FMEA etc
- To utilize PAT tools (ReactIR, FBRM, PVM) for experimentation
- Provide investigation support towards process abnormalities and supporting troubleshooting of plant
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environmental, health, and safety (EHS) practices
Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in working in a laboratory environment especially in polymer and monomer areas
- Experience in setting up experiments and generate engineering, chemical and physical data
- Experience in developing mass and heat balances
- Experience in generating data around filtration, distillation, crystallization, and other unit operations to support scaleup requirements
- Exposure towards literature search, Dynochem, Visimix, DoE (minitab/Design expert) and simulation software’s etc.
Understanding/orientation towards quality, safety, Data integrity, compliance, and continuous improvement
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Editors Note: Syngene Sr Associate Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.