Government of Sikkim Pharma Medical Stores Inspector Vacancy 2021
Government of Sikkim Pharma Applications are invited from eligible local candidates for filling up of 06 (six) posts of Medical Stores Inspector in the Sikkim State Subordinate Allied and Healthcare Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim on the temporary-regular basis in Level-11 of the Pay Matrix through Direct Recruitment. All applications are invited only through the online mode at the Commission’s official website www.spscskm.gov.in
However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, the pay shall be governed by Notification No. 489/GEN/DOP dated 31.10.2011.
Job Title: Medical Stores Inspector
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from any Institute / University recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India / State Pharmacy Council AND
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the State Pharmacy Council AND
- Certificate in Medical Store Management System in Health and Family Welfare.
(a) The candidates should be conversant in any one of the Government notified State languages.
(b) Should have adequate knowledge of the history and affairs of the State.
(a) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dated 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final year/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to the submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by the prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
(b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(c) Valid Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(d) Should have a Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(e) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidates.
(f) Certificate of Marital Status (for female candidates). Married female candidates are required to furnish the COI/SSC of her Husband. Unmarried female candidates are required to furnish a valid Unmarried Certificate
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
- Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – I for the Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus may be downloaded from the Sikkim
Public Service Commission website.
- Candidates should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the website carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are advised to apply online at www.spscskm.gov.in on or before 12.02.2021 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 12.02.2021 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 18.02.2021 and if any of the rejected candidates have a reservation on a rejection of the application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the Office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 19.02.2021 to 26.02.2021.
- Application fee amounting to Rs. 150/- (One Hundred and Fifty Rupees) only may be paid online through Net Banking or Credit and Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same is published in the official website of the Commission.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof (like Aadhaar Card, Voter’s Identification Card, and Driving License) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination center for proof of identity.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents. Shortlisted candidates are required to submit attested photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination.
- Admission to all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz.
- Written Examination will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be canceled by the Commission without notice.
- The Commission will entertain applications on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
- Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on the Sikkim Public Service Commission website
Last Date To Apply: 12.02.2021
Editors Note: Government of Sikkim Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.