NCL Project Associate Job Vacancy – Applications Invited
Chemistry job opening 2020. Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position(s) of Project Associate-I on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
Project Category No.: GAP326626
Name of the sponsoring agency: Indian Institute of Technology (Powai)
Project Code No. GAP326626
Title of the Project Water Innovation Center – Technology, Research and Education (WICTRE)
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications
BE/BTech in Chemical Eng./ M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 55 % marks
Desirable Qualification, if any Experience in polymer synthesis and characterization /
Age limit* 35 years
Job requirement Synthesis of polymers, membranes and characterization
Consolidated emoluments per month
Rs. 25000/- + HRA
No. of positions to be filled up 1 (One)
* Upper age limit for Project Associate at the level I will be as 35 years, with five years
relaxation for statutory groups and women.
The engagement will be initially for six months, which may be extended or curtailed
depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project and/ or performance or
conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely temporary
and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise, and shall not entitle the
an appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed herewith) duly completed and signed,
together with good quality and clearly readable scanned copies of relevant
certificates/testimonials, latest CV of the candidate, and photographs should be sent by email to [email protected] by 5:30 pm of October 19, 2020, with the subject as: “GAP326626’
Application for Project Associate-I position”. Please combine the application and all the
supporting documents in a single PDF (max size 10 MB), and send it as attachment to the
email. Emails with multiple attachments and those received after the closing date and
time will not be considered.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum, and merely possessing of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates.
- Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice.
- Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The list of the candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being interviewed would be updated online on October 21, 2020. The candidates may also ascertain the information after October 21, 2020, via email to [email protected] or through phone: 020- 25902183. The interview will be conducted during October 22, 2020, from 10:30 am onwards through a Google Meet. The meeting link will be provided only to the short-listed candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. The candidates recommended by the interview committee will have to join the duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Last Date To Apply: 19th October 2020
Editors Note: NCL Project Associate Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.