IIRH Chemistry Job Opening – Sr Research Fellow Post
Senior Research Fellow 4 posts will be filled up through Personal Interview on 26.06.2020 at IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089 under various time-bound Ad-hoc projects/schemes Details of posts, tenure of appointment, age limit, qualification are indicated below:-
PI: Dr Debi Sharma, Pr. Scientist & PI, Div. of Basic Sciences, IIHR, Bangalore.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No.of posts: (04 Posts)
Project Title: Monitoring of Pesticide Residues at National Level (MPRNL)
Salary: Rs. 31,000/-PM +HRA for 1st & 2nd Year Rs.35,000/- PM+HRA for 3rd
Duration: Up To31.03.2021
Essential: M.sc. in Chemistry /Analytical Chemistry with NET Qualification & 2 years of
research experience OR M.sc. in Agri. Chemistry Biochemical Engg.
Desirable: Pesticide residues analysis
Experience: 1-year experience in Operating LCMS/MS/ GC-MS/AAS for analyzing pesticide
residues/ other food contaminants.
Age: 35 years for men & 40 years for women
- Candidates already pursuing PhD, need not apply for the posts advertised.
- The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may undergo change.
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The ICAR/IIHR will have no liabilities, whatsoever for their absorption at this Institute
- Separate application should be submitted for each post. No two applications should be tied together. Applications not in prescribed proforma, incomplete application forms, unsigned applications, applications without project name,
- Name of the Principal Scientist / Principal Investigator or Co-PI and ONLINE applications are liable to be rejected.
- The application form complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualifications, experience certificate etc. should reach the concerned PS/ PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089 – within the due date.
- Applications received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to bring all the educational/technical qualifications, Certificates/ Date of Birth/Caste Certificate/experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs along with them for verification. Candidates without educational qualification Certificates in original or provisional will not be allowed to attend Interview.
- No TA/DA is permissible. Research Fellows/SRFs/JRFs.
- who has earlier worked in the ICAR schemes/projects will be given preference for an appointment over fresh candidates subject to their suitability and good conduct.
- In service RA/ SRF / JRF & other contractual staff presently engaged under various schemes / Project at this Institute must obtain “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned PI of the scheme.
- The Director, IIHR reserves the right either to fill up all the posts or any of them without assigning any reasons thereof.
Interview Date: 26.06.2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: IIRH Chemistry Job Opening Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.