Reckitt Benckiser Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
Associate Post-Available Reckitt Benckiser invites Chemistry candidates for the post of the Senior Associate. Candidates with a postgraduate and undergraduate degree in Chemistry may apply for the job post. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Senior Associate, Science Platform
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Must be qualified to at least degree standard in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Engineering, Entomology, Agricultural Science etc.
- Must have a proven track record in connecting new technology & Science to consumer benefit resulting in well-defined R&D projects. Experience/expertise in technology development and desire to execute the same to a finished product as needed.
- Technical expertise and curiosity with the ability to develop technologies across categories. Exceptional skills in experimental design and interpretation of results.
- Experienced in the practical applications of laboratory-based technology development.
- Ability to become RB ‘expert’ in Early-stage Science exploration & Entomology Science.
- Ability to anticipate, plan and realize significant projects involving multiple technical and scientific hurdles. Performance testing and market research. Effective selection of scale-up strategies, equipment and process parameters
- A bias for action. Extremely focussed to ensure that experimental programmes meet objectives. The ability to overcome obstacles by getting support from others and strong problem-solving skills.
- An excellent communicator coupled with proven analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to better understand the consumer to deliver new benefits through technologies.
- Ability to rapidly understand requirements during the practical implementation of innovation at manufacturing set up is essential.
- Experienced in working successfully with outside suppliers.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills essential
Personal Attributes & Compass
- Displays a high sense of urgency and speed of action but always makes sure the job gets done with the full commitment of the team. Is passionate about delivering high quality, sustainable results and produces flawless executions.
- Is keen to find exciting new concepts and leverages them to gain business advantage.
- Turns creative ideas into effective business solutions and encourages the input of others to deliver great results.
- Communicates respectfully, openly and in a timely manner. Engages others by sharing ideas, learnings and successes. Recognizes and rewards all successes, large or small.
- Shows determination to deliver and never gives up, despite obstacles.
- Is relentless in pursuit of major business improvements and successes. Is intensely involved.Does not wait to be asked or told but identifies what needs to be done to ensure objectives are delivered.Ability to think from a consumer perspective and make clear links to technology features and benefits.
- Demonstrated class-leading empathetic communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills with consumers and key stakeholders.
- You’ll develop new products and technologies. You’ll take consumer insights and work with experts from different teams to lead research and development projects for Pest Control Business.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us create new products. Products that solve real problems and improve the lives of millions of people globally.
- You’ll lead and manage R&D Pest Control Science platform Innovation team(s). You’ll be accountable for providing R&D leadership in the identification and development of mid- long term new technology solutions. You will have to understand Business & Brands, enabling the growth of the business, work collaboratively with the global cross-functional teams, Category marketing representatives across the globe.
- You’ll deliver assigned projects and activities for Pest Control in line with the defined Category Strategy. You’ll be responsible for project management and experimental development programmes in your area
- You’ll work in a cross-functional environment. Liaison with appropriate development, supply chain & marketing team members to ensure appropriate planning & completion of all activities for the assigned projects. Interface regularly with key partners and stakeholders to develop and drive strategy and prioritization of activities.
- You’ll be responsible for the management of all technical matters relating to the assigned projects. Become an expert in your field. Identify innovation opportunities which are consumer and business relevant.
- Develop and lead the team, ensuring proper resource availability and by empowering and supporting them.
- Interact with other global R&D Innovation managers & teams to share best practices.
- Lead the delivery of local facility improvements, namely: offices and laboratories.
- Ensuring that a professional and compliant working environment is provided for the team.
- Ensure that facilities and processes are operated with prioritization to Health and Safety and also to the required R&D Quality standards. Ensure that all work performed is subject to the assessment of internal and external auditors.
- Understanding of basic financial practices, profit & loss and management an assigned budget.
Editor’s Note: Reckitt Benckiser Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.