Sherwin Williams Chemist Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
Sherwin Williams hiring chemistry candidates for the post of RM Chemist. Interested and eligible candidates with experience in relevant field may apply for this post via online mode. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Number: 200001CU
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Title: Chemist
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent education and experience. Comprehensive technical experience is required for this level without a degree.
1. Understands and works with a wide range of technology platforms.
2. Develops new products and modifies existing products to improve product performance.
3. Sets-up and conducts experimental designs and draws conclusions.
4. Demonstrates a track record of commercial successes.
5. Prioritizing daily project activities and maintains project timelines.
6. Applying a general understanding of the commercialization process.
7. Increased knowledge of production processes and how they apply to lab practices.
8. Reviews and completes forms and documentation in CRM to help manage projects through the stage gate process.
9. Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Optiva, CRM, 11i, ValApps and other applicable applications.
10. Able to access, understand, and use technical literature.
11. Demonstrates sound engineering and chemistry principles to independentlysolve application and process problems in a safe and efficient manner.
12. Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when communicating with other departments, suppliers, sales people, and customers;
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs analyses, tests, and development of new or updated formulas that require an intermediate understanding of chemistry, product lines, and materials; assists with determining quality standards.
- Develops and adjusts product formulas, assists with raw material evaluation and selection, develops test batches and applies a basic understanding of application principles and practices; assists with the development and scale up of production formulas.
- Assists with analyzing, evaluating, and selecting materials for tests and production batches.
- Serves as a team member for projects that are complex in nature and are generally sub-sets of larger objectives and provides professional support to the product development, quality control, manufacturing processes, and other operations.
Complies with department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Develops reports and draws conclusions detailing tests, projects, and overall results.
- Responds to complex questions and concerns from plants, research technicians, quality control, customers and other internal and external parties regarding development and related programs and services.
- Operates, cleans, and calibrates a variety of equipment that requires professional judgment and background; also utilizes technical or standard equipment during the course of projects.
- May assist with general project management and provides input regarding budget, resources, timelines, and other project requirements.
- May supervise or serve as a lead to lower level technicians or support personnel performing research projects.
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience in Paint Industry preferable from General Industrial Segment.
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs intermediate analyses, testing, and formulation of new products. Responsibilities may include assisting with selecting project materials, performing independent short-term or sub-sets of larger projects.
Editor’s Note: Sherwin Williams Chemist Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.