AIIMS PhD Chemistry Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate – I under DBT funded project under Prof. Amit Kumar Dinda, Dept. of Pathology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details like eligibility, salary and other information below:
Job Title: Research Associate
• PhD in Chemistry
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
• Should have excellent theoretical and experimental skills.
• Experience in molecular biology, proteomics, Conjugation Chemistry, animal
• Should be able to work in a translational research environment for product
Salary: Rs. 36,000.00 + 30% HRA
• Fabrication of scaffolds/electrospun mats, nanomaterials for drug delivery and
• Development of SOPs, Stability studies, scale-up protocols
• Safety and efficacy assessments (Both in-vitro and in-vivo)
• Skills in analytical characterization techniques and interpretation of data.
• Preparation of dossiers for ethical approvals.
How To Apply:
The candidate may submit their application along with detailed CV and research experience at: [email protected]
Last Date of Application: 26th February 2020. Shortlisted candidate will be call for the interview through email: No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: AIIMS PhD Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.